Saturday, January 21, 2012

SNOW DAY!

See  I told you I wasn't going to be posting here every day! LOL!

Being the Mom of a new puppy really keeps me busy - It's been 11.5 yrs since our Lily girl was a puppy - and that means I am 11.5yrs older since we experienced "puppyhood!"

For the most part - it is going well -  we are in Day 5 of "How to train your dog in 7 days" and for the last 3 days, we have been accident free in the house!! YEAH MAGGIE!!  There is a schedule posted on the fridge that we are following as closely as possible - and I think she is getting the hang of it, and has actually gone to the back door and whined a few times to go out - soooo  it looks like this is working!

Now for some FUN STUFF!

Believe it or not - today is the FIRST Winter Snow of the year here in NJ  ( That October "freak" storm does not count in my opinion!)  I am CERTAINLY NOT complaining, as it has been a blessing to have had such a mild winter - with a new puppy to train!

So, today was our Maggie's FIRST SNOW DAY!   Here is a little peek at her adventure!

Since PWD's have HAIR - not FUR, our little furball becomes a little mitten in the snow. Needless to say, drying her off with a towel is lots of fun - she thinks it is a great game!


CLICK here for a video of her---> "FUN in the SNOW!"  I hope it makes you smile!




Have a great day!

Maggies Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment